things to know
things to remember
things to know
top 10 questions
(THAT FIRST TIMERS FIND IT DIFFICULT TO ASK)
- I'M UNDER 21. CAN I STILL COME OUT? Yes. If you are old enough to serve in the military (18+), you're old enough to visit our club. However, you must be 21+ to drink adult beverages.
- IS THIS A COUPLES PLACE ONLY? No. We accept Couples/Single Females/Single Males as guests or members.
- I'M A FEMALE. AM I RESTRICTED WHILE TANNING? No. We don't have an issue with you getting a tan all over.
- IS SEXUAL ACTIVITY (OF ANY KIND) ALLOWED? Not in the public areas or pools. Private activities should be restricted to private abodes. (cabin/tent/trailer/etc.)
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET AN ERECTION? Erections are as natural as a flaccid penis. We don't worry about it.
- I DON'T SHAVE MY PRIVATES/I DO SHAVE MY PRIVATES. IS THAT AN ISSUE? It seems that the modern trend is to shave, trim, or groom your privates no matter if you are a man or woman. But it doesn't matter. It's up to you.
- I'M STRAIGHT/GAY/LESBIAN/TRANSGENDER/BI-SEXUAL/ETC. WILL I BE ACCEPTED AT YOUR CLUB? We don't worry or focus on anyone's sexual preferences. We just want to meet fun, outgoing, and cool people that enjoy the freedom of nudism. No discriminations or judgements here.
- I HAVE GENITAL PIERCINGS. IS THAT OKAY? Not a problem.
- DO I HAVE TO BE NUDE? Yes. We are a nudist club after all. Some women will occasionally wear a sarong or towel out and about...but within the pool deck and pool waters we require nudity.
- I HAVE PERSONAL ISSUES WITH MY BODY BEING TOO SMALL/LARGE/THIN/PLUMP...WILL I BE JUDGED? Contrary to popular thought, no one really has a perfect body. We don't worry about things like that. People out here are just normal people enjoying the sun and company of like-minded nudists.
2019: The Year to Experience Something New