V I S I T O R ' S E D I T I O N
of the Camp Rules
of the Camp Rules
- BE COOL. We reserve the right to refuse/discontinue service.
- CHECK IN. All guests must check in upon entering the grounds.
- LOG IN. Visitors of residents must be logged in at office.
- REGISTER. All first-time guests must sign a Guest Card and have proper I.D. indicating 18 yrs old or greater.
- BE NICE. Courtesy is expected. This includes social media postings.
- DON'T BE CREEPY. Cameras, camera phones, or video recording equipment of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- BE CLEAN. A shower must be taken before entering the pools or hot tub.
- BRING A TOWEL. A towel must be used at all times while sitting on chairs or benches.
- BE CAREFUL. Glass containers, within the gated pool area, must have a bottle wrap or koozie.
- BE UNDERSTANDING. Smoking is not permitted in the hall, pools, or hot tub. Smoking is allowed in the smoking/TV room.
- BE ENVIRONMENTAL. Cigarette butts and ash must be disposed of in proper receptacles.
- BE WISE. Campfires or fire pits are not allowed without Management approval.
- BE CHILL. We do not allow excessive drunkenness, offensive behavior, violence, or threats.
- BE POLITE. Solicitation is not allowed unless approved by Management.
- BE SLOW. The speed limit is 10 mph.
- BEWARE. Semi-truck cargo trailers are not allowed on the grounds.
- BE LOW KEY. Quiet hours; Mon-Thurs: 10PM – 8AM Fri-Sun: 2AM – 10AM
- BE ON TIME. “Reserved” seating for dances will be forfeited at 9:30PM.
- BE INFORMATIVE. If you are a visitor of a member, you must all be escorted to the Office for Registration, signing of a Release of Liability form and payment. If the office is closed, then management should be called.
- BRING YOUR OWN. Adults (21+) BYOB.
- BE UNDERSTANDING. Pets must be on a leash/lead in public areas. Aggressive pets must be muzzled and/or kept from public areas. Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and must pick up pet’s waste. Pets are not allowed in the gated pool area or buildings.
- BE A STEWARD. A $35.00 charge will apply to all returned checks.
- BEWARE. Only staff are allowed in the kitchen.
- BE INSIDE. Visitors of one of our residents must be escorted to resident’s site by the resident. The “Resident-visitor” is to remain IN the resident’s abode during their visit. After he private visit, the “visitor” must exit the property without a “sight-seeing” tour. The “visitor” is not allowed on the resort’s grounds except for inside member's abode. Access codes to the gate are not to be shared.
- BE ON SITE. Contractors must be escorted to resident’s site by the resident or designee. Contractors are to remain ON the resident’s site. Upon completion, the Contractor must immediately exit the property without a “sight-seeing” tour. Phones, which may be used as a photographic device is not allowed while inside the gate of Barehide Ranch. By no means is the Contractor to be on the resort’s grounds (except for on the resident’s site) or given an access code to the Barehide Ranch's gate. PLEASE NOTE: At management’s discretion the office can set up a temporary code for gate access.