(The Quick Version)
(The Quick Version)
THE COMPLETE CLUB RULES
(The Long Version)
(The Long Version)
The following rules and regulations have been established by the Barehide Ranch, Inc. The right is retained to add, amend, and/or delete rules with little or no notice. All members are held accountable under current revision below with added, amended, and/or deleted rules made notice here below. Amended 03/01/19
1. We reserve the right to refuse/discontinue service, memberships, day visits, and site rental to anyone.
2. All guests must check in upon entering the Barehide Ranch Inc. grounds. Visitors of residents must be reported in visitation log at office.
3. All guests must sign a Guest Card and have proper I.D. indicating 18 years old or greater to be allowed on Barehide Ranch Inc. grounds.
4. Courtesy is expected. Behavior deemed, by Management, to be unacceptable will result in probation or cancellation of your membership or visitation at the Barehide Ranch Inc. This includes social media postings. There will also be a Social Media agreement signed by all members.
5. Confidentiality of all members, visitors, staff and ownership is mandated. This includes witnessed behavior by all members, resident or not, visitors, and staff. Any breach or threats to breach confidentiality will be grounds to cancel membership or deny visitation.
6. Cameras, camera phones, or video recording equipment of any kind are strictly prohibited on Barehide Ranch Inc. grounds in public areas (The exception is with Management’s permission for special events at which time an announcement will be made that a camera will be used). Also it is permissible at the members rented lot as long it does not infringe on others privacy.
7. A shower MUST be taken before entering the pools or hot tub.
8. Nudity is mandatory in the pools and hot tub.
9. A towel must be used at all times while sitting on chairs or benches.
10. Glass containers, within the gated pool area, must be encased in a protective device. eg. bottle wrap, koozie etc.
11. Smoking is not permitted in the barn, pools or hot tub. Smoking is allowed in the smoking/TV room.
12. Cigarette butts and ash must be disposed of in proper receptacles.
13. All sites (rented or permanent) must be kept clean at all times. Orderly and mowed. If not, Management has the right to mow and/or weed-eat the site and charge the renter $50.00. Additional "clean-up" will be charged at an hourly rate at the tenant's expense. Mobile homes must be skirted.
14. Campfires or fire pits are not allowed without Management approval.
15. Illegal “natural” or manufactured substances, illegal firearms, excessive drunkenness, and/or offensive lewd behavior will be dealt with immediately and handed over to the proper authorities if need dictates.
16. Solicitation (of any type) is not allowed on Barehide Ranch Inc. grounds unless approved by Management.
17. Barehide Ranch Inc. has a speed limit of 10 miles per hour.
18. Motorized vehicles must be driven by licensed drivers only.
19. Golf carts with visitor drivers must have a Member with them on the golf cart.
20. The following Vehicles are not approved to be on Barehide Ranch Inc. grounds: Abandoned, Non-working, Semi-truck cargo trailers.
21. Quiet hours; Mon-Thurs: 10PM – 8AM Fri-Sun: 2AM – 10AM (Use your common sense. If it is not a weekend or holiday night, be courteous)
22. Acts of violence or threatening in nature will not be tolerated. Reviewed incidents may result in Membership termination. Guests may be banned from the grounds.
23. “Towel Reserved” seating for dances will be forfeited at 9:30PM.
24. A “Member-visitor” is, of all accounts, a visitor of the Barehide Ranch Inc. They must all be escorted through the access gate and guided directly to the Office for Registration, signing of a Release of Liability form and payment. If the office is closed, then management should be called via the instructions on the office door.
25. No minors allowed.
26. Adults (18-20) will not be allowed to publicly drink alcohol.
27. PETS – Pets are only member owned dogs and cats. No livestock, farm animals and stray cats and/or dogs are allowed on Barehide Ranch property. They will be removed by management or a designated representative from the property. All pets must be on a leash/lead while in public areas. Aggressive pets must be muzzled and/or kept from public areas. 1st time - warning, 2nd time - $10.00 fine per occurrence.
28. PETS – Pet owners are responsible for the actions of their pets and must dispose of pet’s waste appropriately.
29. PETS – Pets are not allowed in the gated pool/hot tub area, clubhouse, smoking/TV room, kitchen, or new office. This includes all members, resident or not, visitors, and staff. 1st time - warning, 2nd time - $10.00 fine per occurrence.
30. All LOT RENT is due in advance or on (but no later than) the first day of each month. Allowing for a five day grace period, a $20.00 initial late fee will apply on the sixth day at 9:00 AM CST. This will apply to each late rent separately. Lot rent can be paid online, by mail, via mail slot in office door, or in person during office hours.
31. All invoices are due in advance or on (but no later than) the first day of each month. Allowing for a five day grace period, a $20.00 initial fee will apply on the sixth day at 9:00 AM CST. This will apply to each late invoice separately. Invoices can be paid online, by mail, via mail slot in office door, or in person during office hours.
32. A $35.00 charge will apply to all returned checks.
33. All residents and members must sign a “Release of Liability” and have proper I.D. indicating 18 years of age or greater to be allowed on Barehide Ranch Inc. grounds.
34. All building or improvements, of any kind, must have written Management approval on file. Includes changes to landscaping.
35. Hot tubs, small pools, or any club property will not be allowed on personal sites. Exception… Ownership.
36. A 3 ft. easement must be kept between all lots.
37. Only Barehide Ranch Inc. staff will be allowed in the kitchen.
38. “Resident-visitors” must be escorted through the access gate and guided directly to resident’s site by the resident or designee. The “Resident-visitor” is to remain IN the resident’s abode during their visit. Upon completion of the private visit, the “Resident-visitor” must immediately exit the property without a “sight-seeing” tour. By no means is the “Resident-visitor” to be on the resort’s grounds (except for inside resident’s abode) or given an access code to the Barehide Ranch Inc.’s access gate.
39. Contractors must be escorted through the access gate and guided directly to resident’s site by the resident or designee. Contractors are to remain ON the resident’s site. Upon completion, the Contractor must immediately exit the property without a “sight-seeing” tour. Phones, which may be used or perceived as a recording/photographic device, are not allowed in public while inside the gate of Barehide Ranch Inc. By no means is the Contractor to be on the resort’s grounds (except for on the resident’s site) or given an access code to the Barehide Ranch Inc.’s access gate. PLEASE NOTE: In extreme circumstances, at management’s discretion, the office can set up a temporary code for escorted gate access.
40. All rental lots are considered and approved for Single Family dwelling only, unless otherwise authorized in writing by Barehide Ranch Inc. Management and on file in the office.
41. Any and all sales or relocations involving properties located on Barehide premises must have prior authorization from Barehide Ranch Inc. .
42. Trucks over one ton will have to be escorted by management or designee to ensure road damage does not occur, and will not be left on property overnight.
The Year to Experience New Things
The Year to Experience New Things